Tutorial on how to claim your Presale KALA tokens

If you have completed your presale subscription, please refer to this tutorial to claim your KALA tokens:

Step 1: Open the website https://community.kalata.io/

Step 2: Click the ‘Connect Wallet’ button to log on

Step 3: Choose Metamask or Trustwallet to log on.

Step 4: Connect your wallet to complete the log-on.

Step 5: Click the icon ‘Claim’.

Attention:

  1. You can only claim your KALA tokens after the IDO.
  2. If your payment is successful, the contract will record your subscription amount, 20% of what you bought is claimable after the IDO ends, the remaining 80% will be linearly released within 12 months after the tokens can be publicly traded.
  3. IDO will end probably around August 10 till August 15

Please stay tuned for our official announcement.